background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Keith's Birthday and a SURPRISE!!

Hello friends!

Sorry it has been a while since we last posted. Things have been busy in the Maynard house.  Mostly for Keith...we are counting down the days until April 18th when he will have free time again!  Keith celebrated his 24th birthday last week and we had a St. Patty's inspired party to celebrate with our friends!

Shepherd's Pie--very yummy, but very time consuming
 
 Sarah was a fan!


Rainbow cupcakes are the best!
Check out Keith's sweet arm tats...haha I think it was made for little kids :)


 Jackson and his new friend Jade.  They showed their love for one another by chewing on each others face...how sweet!


Karie was wayyyyyyyyyy excited about the surprise... stay tuned...!!!

David is excited about the surprise we announced!

Lauren was the winner of the most green award
 Lucas one the most unique costume award...that's right friends, he was a power ranger!!


Every party has a pooper :)


And now for the surprise you've been waiting for!  Some of you may have heard already, but we announced at the party that the Maynard family is going to have a new addition coming October 23rd-ish!  That's right, I'm 10 weeks pregnant!




Here is the peanut as of Friday, heart beat was 179.  Doctor said things are looking good!  Head is on the left and you can see an arm and feet up in the air.  I feel super blessed by God not only that He has given us a baby, but that I don't have any morning sickness.  I'm tired most of the time and hungry every 2 hours, but that's OK with me!  

1 comment:

  1. Ah how did I not see this until now?! YAY I love every bit of this post!!!

    Here's the thing......YOU need to post photos of your growing belly! At LEAST one a day. Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete