Yesterday was the 39 week marker and I decided that I better update the blog before Addie comes! So much has happened since I last wrote. We were blessed with 3 different baby showers, we had friends and family help us decorate Addie's nursery, and we have been doing lots and lots of reading about everything baby. Our bags are packed, car seat is installed, and we are just waiting for little Addie to make her debut. I had an ultrasound this morning to check her position and she is sitting on go. The ultrasound estimated that she is 8lbs 7oz....we will see how true that is. Keith has been telling Addie that she needed to wait to come until after today because it's the last tax deadline of the year....I told her she has the green light now! Now I am going to play catch up on pictures : )
Here are some pictures from a lovely shower that sweet friends hosted:
Now for pictures of the nursery:
Stella came over a few weeks ago and took some fun maternity photos for us. Here are a few favorites:
Fun at the pumpkin patch this past weekend
I have been so incredibly blessed with a smooth pregnancy and I'm so thankful to God for giving us this gift. It has truly been a delight and a joy to be pregnant...although I am now ready to meet this little one! My due date is October 23rd and we would greatly appreciate your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery for whenever Addie decides she is done cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment